Mandy's Facial Hair Removal Cream is enriched with phytocomplex, a flowers complex of water lily, jasmine, rose, hibiscus and Green Tea extract. Together these deliver a multitude of benefits which soothe, calm, nourish and hydrate your skin. Combined with a fresh floral fragrance, this mild formulation is gentle enough to use on delicate facial skin. The unique precision tip facilitates accurate application, effectively removing hair and leaving beautiful, silky-smooth skin. The soothing Skin Protect Balm contains a unique botanical complex which will gently soothe, moisturise and protect the skin prior to the use of the Hair Removal Cream.
||1 x 15 ml Skin Protect Balm
||1 x 15 ml Facial Hair Removal Cream
Ensure that you have read the cautions prior to use, and carried out a patch test.
Apply a thin layer of Skin Protect Balm to desired area. Rub in well, ensuring balm is completely absorbed. Use a tissue to blot off any excess.
Immediately apply the Facial Hair Removal Cream. Do not rub in. After 10 minutes, test a small area to determine if hair removes easily. If required, leave on longer. DO NOT EXCEED 15 MINUTES in total. Remove the rest of the cream with damp cotton wool and rinse with lukewarm water, making sure all traces of cream are removed. Pat dry.
- Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effect. Test for any reaction before each application by applying cream to a small section of the area from which you wish to remove hair. Follow directions on the back of the carton. Wait 24 hours. If no adverse reaction occurs, proceed. DO NOT USE on head, around eyes, near eyebrows, in nose, ears, on nipples, perianal, vaginal or genital areas, on irritated, inflamed, sunburnt, chapped or broken skin, on moles or warts or on recently shaved or tweezed areas.
- Do not use facial toner, astringent, any product containing fragrance or alcohol before, or after application.
- Do not use immediately before or after a bath.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains thioglycolate and alkali.
- In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Discontinue use if severe irritation occurs and consult your doctor or dermatologist.