Learn more. Read more. Accept more. Discuss more. Engage more.
Make choices. Keep growing. Set boundaries. Evolve. Be informed. Know how.
Online shopping is a bit like riding a bicycle – it can appear intimidating when you first approach the exercise, but mastering the task opens up a whole new world! We understand that the first time may seem daunting, so to lead you through the process, we’ve put together a screen-by-screen explanation which we hope you’ll find useful.
1. Go to our Mandy’s website - http://www.mandys.co.za/
2. Click on the “Register” tab on the top right hand corner.
3. Fill in all your profile and delivery address details (we need to know who you are and where to send your parcel). Once complete, click the turquoise “Register” tab on the bottom right hand corner. Please ensure that the delivery address is one where there is always someone to receive a parcel on your behalf, during normal working hours. A work address is fine but a PO Box is not acceptable.
4. Click on “Products” and then select a product category from the drop-down menu.
5. Select a product of your choice and be sure to check the size option then click the pink “Add to Cart” tab.
6. You can add as many products as you like. Once you are done adding products to your cart, click on “View Cart” on the top right hand corner to view the summary of your purchase/s.
7. At this point, you can change the quantities of the products you have selected, or delete them altogether, if so desired.
8. If you have a promotional voucher to make use of, you would enter this in the “Enter Voucher” block. At this point you will see the final cost of your total order, including the delivery fee (where applicable).
9. Once satisfied that the cart contains exactly what you want, click the turquoise “Go to Checkout” tab on the left hand side of your to complete your purchase.
10. The site now requests that you re-confirm your purchase (just to make sure you are 100% comfortable), so scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the turquoise “Process Order” tab on the bottom left hand corner.
11. This step will take you to the processing page. Click on the “Payfast” logo
12. There are different types of payment methods you can use – whatever works best for you, or what you’re most comfortable with. The most popular choices are Debit Card, Credit Card and EFT, but you can opt for Masterpass or Bitcoin as well.
13. For your reassurance, you will now see the “Entrust” icon at the bottom of the page, assuring you that this is a secure online transaction.
14. For Credit Card payments – you need to fill in the name on the credit card, the credit card number and the CVV number. Once you have filled in all the payment details, click “Continue.” Some banks will send you a notification that requires you to confirm your purchase.
15. For EFT payment – Select your bank from the bank icons displayed on screen and fill in all the required fields – then click on the red “I have completed payment” tab to complete your payment.
16. For Debit Card payments – you require a Vodacom or MTN registered number and bank with ABSA, Standard Bank, Nedbank, Bidvest, Postbank or VBS. Once you have entered your cell phone number, you will receive notification regarding the purchase asking for your permission to proceed with the order. You then follow the prompts and complete payment.
17. Once the order has been processed, you will receive an email from Lee-Chem Laboratories (the manufacturers of Mandy’s) confirming your order and detailing information about when you can expect your parcel, the courier service used, and waybill/ tracking number. This normally takes up to 12 hours, depending on the volume of orders being processed.
18. Your goods will be delivered by courier service, the person receiving the parcel will be asked to sign for it, and proof of the delivery will be sent to Lee-Chem Laboratories, confirming receipt of the parcel.
We'll occasionally let you know about exclusive offers, special deals and what's hot and happening!